Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Justin Quotes

I'm grateful for a husband who can laugh at himself, and for one who says such hilarious things. Here are some Justin quotes!

"There's lots wrong with me, you know?"

"I look like such a loser when I stand next to you."

"We should not be allowed to talk about my driving style."

"Hon, I'm about to look really really good. Brace yourself."

"That's what I live for right there. Being an idiot and making my kids laugh."

Me: "You look at me so clueless."
Justin: "It helps me not get in trouble, as much."

"I wasn’t laughing at you, but there is a slight amount of amusement to it all."

"You’re probably right. I just can’t admit that."

"I’m sorry I said that. It was just a joke. I’m really bad at this joking thing."

"Why don’t we engage in a meaningful dialogue about my mustache?"

Me: "Why can’t you just let me be me?"
Justin: "Your 'you' is too good for me.  I have to bring you down to my level."

"I’m gonna go ahead and take half of that out, that’s a lot of sausage...What have you done to me?!"

"Sometimes I am a little flippant and I apologize for that."

"I told you not to be offended before I said it. That means you can't be offended."

"I'm trying to think like you and it's backfiring on me."

"I'm glad my children know that when I yell at them it's all in love."

Justin: "I'm sorry."
Me: "For what?"
Justin: "Being a bum. Isn't that what it always is? I don't know why you even ask anymore."

"I didn't hit you, that was a love slap."

"Hon, I was very engaged in the conversation we were having, but I can't remember what you said. I can't remember what the conversation was about."

"I'm not going to argue anything, I'm just going to claim ignorance."

"I know it sounded like I meant offense, but I really didn't."

"I'm giving you what you want, you just may not know it yet."

1 comment:

Lynne said...

I love the "I was very engaged in the coverstation"...wow, that's very, very male. And, occasionally female. :)