I have a digital copy available to all interested, HERE.
Here are some of my favorites if you'd like to give something a try:
- Stuffed Bell Peppers - 2 different kinds, both good
- Tomato Sauce and it's accompanying Tomato Soup (same basic recipe, but one under Main Dishes and one under Soups)
- Pollo Peruano (Peruvian Chicken)
- Potato Soup
- Roasted Red Bell Pepper Soup - for when red bell peppers go on sale because it uses 8!
- Roasted Eggplant Soup
- Coconut Curry Rice
- Whole Grain Waffles - my kids are obsessed with this healthy waffle/pancake recipe
- Squash Cinnamon Rolls - make with caution, you will eat too many
- "Healthy" Cookies - surprisingly good! although I struggle with getting the consistency right
Update: The Banana Walnut Granola should be baked at 300 degrees. I seem to have omitted that.